- The types of Personal Information we collect and how it may be used;
- How and why we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties;
- The transfer of your Personal Information within and outside of the United States (US) and the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
- Your right to access, correct, update, and delete your Personal Information;
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information; and
- LEONDRINO’s retention of your Personal Information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the Personal Information you provide directly to us when you open a Leondrino Account, perform any transactions on the Leondrino Platform (located at the domains www.leondrino.exchange, www.leondrino.com, www.leondrino.eu, www.leondrino.de and incl. the subdomains wallet.leondrino.com, trade.leondrino.com, exchange.leondrino.com), or use other LEONDRINO Services. This may include:
- Contact information, such as name, home address, telephone number and email address.
- Account information, such as username and password.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and trading information.
- Identity verification information, such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license. Note: US residents may be asked to provide their social security numbers.
- Residence verification information, such as Utility bill details or similar information.
We also automatically collect certain computer, device, and browsing information when you access the LEONDRINO website or use LEONDRINO Services. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
- Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, browser type.
- Website usage information.
We use third-party service provider(s), to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service provider(s)will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site, what products are browsed, and general Transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the Platform. Our service provider(s) is/are contractually restricted from using the information they receive from our Site other than to assist us.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Open your account and process your Leondrino transactions. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s)for which it has been provided to us.
- Verify your identity in accordance with applicable laws and regulations as well as address other law enforcement needs as more fully described in the General Terms and Conditions. We also may share your information with other financial institutions as authorized under Section 314(b) of the US Patriot Act, and with tax authorities, including the US Internal Revenue Service, pursuant to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”), to the extent that this statute may be determined to apply to LEONDRINO
- Personalize your LEONDRINO Services experience.
- Analyze LEONDRINO website usage and improve our website and website offerings.
- Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Contact you about LEONDRINO Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of the LEONDRINO Services. We may also occasionally communicate company news, updates, promotions, and related information relating to similar products and services provided by LEONDRINO.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature as will be more explained on the website.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.
DISCLOSING AND TRANSFERRING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties and legal and regulatory authorities and transfer your Personal Information outside the US and the EEA, as described below.
1. DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
2. DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIES
We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when
- Compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure.
- We believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity.
3. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may store and process your Personal Information in data centers around the world, wherever LEONDRINO facilities or service providers are located. As such, we may transfer your Personal Information outside of the US and the EEA. Such transfers are undertaken in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Occasionally, the LEONDRINO website may provide references or links to other websites (“External Websites”). We do not control these External Websites third party sites or any of the content contained therein. You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for External Websites referenced or linked from the LEONDRINO website, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to, or arising from those sites.
External Websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, terms, and regulations of each site that you visit. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about External Website information provided on the LEONDRINO website.
ACCESS RIGHTS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our goal is to keep your data accurate and up-to-date. You may update your data by logging onto to your account and clicking on the “Manage Profile” link. When finished making any updates or corrections to your personal data, you should click “Save” to record the changes you have made. If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password protected directories and databases.
- Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
All financially sensitive and/or credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and encrypted in our database. Only authorized LEONDRINO personnel are permitted access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as highly confidential. The security measures will be reviewed regularly considering new and relevant legal and technical developments.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unfortunately, if you are under 14, you cannot use any of the LEONDRINO Services. So, we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone under 14. If we become aware that a child under the age of 14 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it immediately.
GENERAL DATA PRIVACY REGULATION
1. OBLIGATORY INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS
LEONDRA supports the data privacy principles of the European GDPR. According to Art. 13 and Art. 14 GDPR you have the following rights once your personal data is processed by LEONDRA:
- Right of access (see Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (see Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure (see Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (see Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right on notification (see Art. 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (see Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (see Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right to withdrawal (see Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 (2) lit. a GDPR). The legitimacy of past data processing procedures remains unaffected.
With respect to personal data, LEONDRA abdicates from automated individual decision-making, including profiling, according to Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR. Therefore, influencing automated individual decision-making, including profiling, is not possible or rather not required.
2. RESPONSIBLE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you regard that the data privacy of your data is infringed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (see Art. 77 GDPR):
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Tel.: +49 30 13889-0
Fax: +49 30 2155050
3. RESPONSIBLE PERSON / CONTROLLER
Französische Straße 9-12, D-10117 Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 577 026 – 880
4. LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
5. ABILITY TO EXERCISE RIGHTS
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
LEONDRA – in the scope of the LEONDRINO Website and LEONDRINO Services – does not transfer personal data to third parties abroad.
7. TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES
8. DATA RETENTION
Last Update on April 20, 2020